Draftsman (Selangor - Petaling Jaya)
- Candidates to be considered should possess relevant experience in process plant design. Those who possess considerable years of relevant experience may be considered for senior positions.
In summary, the incumbents are responsible to:
- Prepare drawings for proposal works and projects per specifications provided by the Engineers, Sales, and Marketing personnel;
- Assist in the preparation and checking of plant models by comparing the models against the P&I diagrams, arrangement drawings, equipment / vessel guide drawings, as well as, nozzle orientation.
- Candidate must possess at least a relevant Diploma or Certificate Mechanical Engineering Drafting qualification.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience drafting engineering drawings in Plant Layout drawing, Equipment Arrangement / Foundation and Anchorage drawings, Equipment / Vessel Assembly and detailing, P & I Diagram, Piping Assembly and Isometric drawings, As-built drawings, using the latest AutoCad Software.
- High capability of 3D Piping and Plant modeling skills.
- Must be familiar with relevant Drafting Standards.
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Fluent in Oral and Written English Language.
- Possess good initiative with analytical and inquiring mind.
- Independent and proactive.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with complete resume, stating personal details, qualifications, experience, current & expected salary, together with a recent passport-sized photograph, to:
Human Resource Manager
JJ-Lurgi Engineering Sdn Bhd
16, Jalan 51/225, 46100 Petaling Jaya, Selangor