(Selangor - Dataran Sunway, Kota Damansara, Petaling Jaya)
- Promote and ensure all procedures comply with HSE policies.
- Ensure adequate engineering personnel and equipments are assigned for his operation.
- Direct the work sequence of equipment in the field and coordinate the offshore operations, vessel movement, etc on daily basis.
- Monitor the progress of the work and site condition and advising the PMT and all departments of any developments that may result in changes to the work schedule or execution sequence.
- Supervise Field Engineers in their planning, execution and preparation of material lists for construction work and liaise with the procurement coordinator for the timely delivery.
- Possess qualified engineering degree with minimum 8 years experience in offshore installation work of which 4 years as operation engineer.
- Have significant involvement on offshore construction works and involved in a minimum two pipeline installation works as Operation Engineer.
(Selangor - Petaling Jaya)
- Accountable for all engineering, planning, material and all other technical services to support the construction activities.
- Liaise closely with company engineers for design, planning MTO and other aspects may arise and find solution.
- Support the project construction and liaise with barge superintendent and field engineer and solve the problem may arise during offshore construction.
- The candidate must be a qualified engineer in structural engineering and have 4 years working experience in offshore structural installation industry.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Interested applicants are invited to apply on line or write in and send your full resume stating current and expected salaries, contact number, together with a compulsory of non-returnable PHOTO to :
Human Resource & Admininstration Department
PBJV GROUP SDN BHD
No. 28, Jalan PJU 5/4,
Dataran Sunway, Kota Damansara,
47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan